Wednesday 31 January 2007

dreaming...

I'm dreaming again!

a week ago it was bad. I didn't care of anything really...
all I was doing was sleeping...

but now it is better, knock on wood...
I have plans, dreams and wishes...
and energy!
not so much but still...


but the 'knock on wood' thing brings me to other superstitions...
like today's (tonight's actually) dream.
I dreamt that I brought my dearest Belgian friend [ ;) ] to my mother's house.
there was also a raspberry bush and small flies...
and all fruits were rotten.
blah...

and the first thing I did when I woke up was (you can guess here)...
yes, I checked the dreambook.

no, the explanation wasn't nice...

anyway, what I wanted to say is that I just do it.
I am superstitious.
I like it. I do it.
I believe in it somehow.
sometimes I take suggestions...

I just don't want to tempt faith.

~
~