Wednesday 21 March 2007

dream...

the other night I had a dream, not very nice one.
my father stuck a knife in my back, several times.
and the rest of my family was watching it with kind of an approval on their faces.

two nights later the dream where my mother didn't respect my asks and my person.



I need to decide when to have an operation.
it's not only that I have to be really healthy, with no inflammation and no bad bacteria but also it has to be a good day.
what do I mean by 'good day'? stars, moon-phase and all the rest of rather indescribable powers that are all around us.

on the one hand why not? for ages people believed in it, lived by it.
I also know that human mind can work miracles, has extreme power.
so why not to respect it? why not to go with it?

why not? because to find a day where the doctor can proceed the operation, I can have few days of the school, stars are in good constellation, moon is waning and it is a good day for Sagittarius is #~*^%%?## hard.

and my knee hurts.


I should be back to my notes.
toxicology again, blah!