Tuesday 12 December 2006

tomorrow...

tomorrow i will get up and start it from the very beginning...
how many times i said that to myself...
and it never worked.

i don't believe that it will work this time.

but actually why wouldn't it?
i don't know the future.
every day is a new day, so maybe...



this week we have Erasmus Day at my University.
it will be busy...

this week is the last weekend before Christmas.
i want to meet my best Erasmuses and have a nice dinner.
so i should think about some small, nice gifts...
hmm, that can be really nice...

Christmas is really coming!
maybe this year it will be good and real?
without wishes like 'maybe next year we will celebrate with some more people? ;) '
or 'we would love to have a wedding soon'
it's all so funny.


what i want as wishes for me?
to find my way.
to know where i am going and what for.
which path is my path...

actually i wish You all, may it be a good time for You. find your place and be happy.
or to stay at least as happy as you were at the moment you found it out already.

hope.